Monday, September 11, 2006

Starts a new academic year!

I was thinking of something to write for today, when a new year starts, would to God with hope for parents, teachers, and students. Yet I'd like to say a single thought, and next days I'll continue with my advice for teachers: I have lots of ideas.

Today every one of us remember with pain what happened five yars ago against the Twin Towers: every one of us got hit in some way. Today I'm specially praying to our Father God about the victims of Ground Zero and all the other victims in some way who were all of us: may such things don't happen any more. Here in Spain, in Madrid, we had our March 11, in 2004: there are people still who recall this fact every single day. On the other side, I also pray for the terrorists' good and forgive them with my entire heart, as the Lord taught us with his words and life and when dying on the Cross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home