Saturday, August 26, 2006

Oncoming soon!




My name is Fernando Díez, I live in fantastic Granada, south of Spain. I'm an English teacher, I used to manage English courses for all kinds of students, and as well I am a teacher trainer, and Doctorandus in tefl. I intend on this blog to tell you my findings as well as others' in regard to teaching English, which could be applied to many other languages. Something I tell you right now is that I'm enamored of my profession. I've got a lot to tell you. Soon I'll start to publish the stuff right here. I'm convinced I can help you with your teaching, either if you are a prospective teacher, or just to get a hint about new things to do in your classes, in case you're a veteran... And, remember, I'm very optimistic! All of us need tricks or rather principles (as HD Brown says) for our teaching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home